Job Post: National Accounts Representative
Who We Are
Frontier Asset Management is an award-winning, national investment management company that manages over $2.8 billion. Frontier delivers mutual fund strategies through its partnerships with independent financial advisors in all 50 states across the United States. Frontier is an investment industry innovator with expertise in investment manager due diligence, asset allocation and investment strategy design and implementation. Frontier is dedicated to continuous innovation of its investment process and services. We look for opportunities to innovate and go above and beyond. We work hard because what we do reflects who we are. Our team is determined, motivated and focused on the future. Frontier was founded in 2000 with its headquarters in Sheridan, Wyoming and satellite offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Denver, Colorado.
The National Accounts Associate will support the Director of National Accounts and Frontier’s efforts to service national accounts and develop new key relationships. The ideal candidate will assist in servicing our national account relationships and prepare due diligence questionnaires, RFPs and help support and manage Frontier’s sales software. The position is based out of our Denver office.
- Standard due diligence & RFIs (with assistance)
- Non-focus firm servicing and some general touch points
- Salesforce firm profile maintenance
- SharePoint National Accounts information maintenance
- Be an expert of the Envestnet manager console and the manager portal. Retrieve and disseminate info the team.
- Firm approvals for marketing materials
- Assist with web site marketing library
- Conference scheduling, budget tracking, material ordering & shipping
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of national account investment industry experience
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and other sales software
- The right candidate should have an attention to detail and highly organized
- Proficient written and verbal skills
- Ability to skillfully produce communications about technical investment procedures and products
Please send letter of interest and resume to Cathy Pelissier at firstname.lastname@example.org.